Friday 5 October 2018

9

#homealonediaries9

Another lovely clear day today to compensate for everything the weather-gods hurled our way late last week!

My purple toe was just that.- spectacular colour, but I can still wiggle it, so I'm guessing I'll survive. Up to Kitty's Field this morning with the dogs, then into town with a disparate list and my trusty shopping trolley. I strolled home along the prom eating oranges and reflecting that there could be worse walks home from your local shops.
And looking forward to a couple of squares of salty chocolate from the bar I had bought to replenish the first-aid box.
Which was NOT THERE (the chocolate I mean) when I unpacked my trolley. Either I left it on the counter at TreeHouse or I am indeed off my trolley, as is suspected by an increasing number of people I fear...
Had soup for lunch :-(

The afternoon was domestic again -  oh, punctuated by SPEAKING to Alistair on the phone...by accident I hasten to add, we never actually speak! He was too busy to talk anyway, just alerting me to which beach he was sailing from... we do keep tabs on each other's loony movements!

And so tonight I am outside, by a fire, drinkng cider, waiting for the full moon to rise and playing a little moony tune on my ocarina...
As always, I can hear the sea.

Life could be worse...

No comments:

Post a Comment