Friday 28 August 2020

Saint Kitty

It was the last day of waxing the floor today and the dog gate was at the bottom of the stairs from early this morning. Kitty and I went to the beach, we went up to the hills, we spent time in the garden gym...but STILL she wouldn't settle.

Eventually I gave up at 2.30ish, while finishing the gym (inside) and allowed the whingy-whippet up to her 'daybed' - our bed, suitably covered, from which she is allowed to watch the world go by all day. 

A few minutes later, heading up for my post-gym shower, I realised I had never made, and carefully covered, our bed...grrr! I REALLY didn't want to have to change the sheets today...

In the bedroom Kitty was sitting on the mat on the floor at the foot of the bed, nonchalantly polishing her halo...

No comments:

Post a Comment