Thursday 31 December 2020

H.w.g.a #12

Ah, today Alistair was off early on his bike in VERY icy conditions to see to the tree-surgeons at the old Samaritans property...and came back with a leaf, to be certain we wanted  the wood...He went back twice in the car later to fill the boot...

I wasn't allowed to be of any use, as my back is not deemed to be in any fit state, so I have walked the beach with Kitty, twice (small boy, new friend: Why is she called Kitty? It's like having a cat called Puppy!).

And made a fruity, spicy sourdough loaf...

And a batch of candles...
I am now more or less out of all the candle-stubs I was given in March, plus every other bit I had. All donations of stubs gratefully received...I will happily make new candles for you!

Will we see the new year in? Will we take the fizz and glasses down to the prom? 
Honestly, I don't know...I'll tell you tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment