Wednesday 18 September 2019

#10

Home alone, here we go again #10

Another beautiful day! I woke early (had gone to sleep early) and it was a bright, hard and cold morning.
Walking the dogs was such a pleasure...and as we came back around the 'promontery walk' we disturbed a squawking flock of magpies. Thinking of the old rhyme, I realise that there are too many, more than "seven for a secret, never to be told...". Probably just as well...

I spent some time in Mach later, but the blues were lapping the edges of my mind, and I needed the silence of my aloneness again, so I dragged my boring shopping home...

Met a really interesting woman on the way, sitting knitting outside her house "the oldest in Aber", waiting to waylay a promised delivery. Bow windows...very rare I think.

By the time I got home, both my phone and I had flat batteries...plugged in.

No comments:

Post a Comment