Sunday 15 September 2019

Home Alone-Here we go again #7


A lovely mixed day for me today. After scaring myself witless (not a difficult thing), being within a whisker of a fall from a kitchen chair (possibilities flashed before my eyes, including breaking every conceivable bone and lying in a pool of blood on the stone floor...) I righted myself with superhuman effort. And this was all before 8am!

The dogs got a happy walk this morning and then I headed for the gym before I lost momentum... Only fragile scruffy woman among big muscley sweaty young men (kept my superwoman costume hidden in my baggysweats...)

Lovely time on the beach with a friend this afternoon, followed by actually COOKING for myself tonight. And Mrs Dalloway and her party...oh I love Vanessa Redgrave. And Michael Kitchen...

No comments:

Post a Comment