Tuesday 17 September 2019

#9

This morning I left a loaf doing its thing in the breadmaker after walking the dogs - made with cold porridge from breakfast I didn't fancy and cheap cider from an unopened can I found on the beach. (last of the big spenders me!)

Reasons to be thankful...

*Having the time, health and energy to walk over the cliff in THE most beautiful september sunshine to visit the Oldie.
*Blackberries

Though he probably won't know I've been...but I will.

Actually he was in the middle of his tuesday morning art group (apparently it is tuesday)...
but that was ok, I could admire his work and that of the other four participants - all quite different.
And then walk back over the cliffs...
*More blackberries

The loaf wasn't ready when I got in, so I made soup with the last of everything, and the rest of the cider.
Yum.

Very late last night I watched a quite erotic french film.
Scanning tonight's film choices, I can't wait till 6.25pm to find out if it really is being re-shown (in which case I didn't need go stay up SO late) - or whether 'Talking Pictures TV' is right in advertising a Katherine Hepburn black and white romance from 1955 with the same title!
Hahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment