Tuesday 10 September 2019

Home alone, here we go again #2

Home Alone, here we go again #2

Looong day, punctuated by B. who, I swear, thinks that we just sit around resting in between gym sessions!
So today, by the time I received his encouraging message ('work REALLY hard today!') and was heading for the gym on the bike, I had already hung three washloads and walked the dogs...

The gym went ok (I gave it lots of welly) and then I cycled on in to town for some things. It was beautiful along the avenue in the park, a bit like a september day in Cambridge...

I cycled right up to our garage too! Wot huge muscle-power!

When I had recovered and eaten lots I painted windowsills and then ate some more. And drank cider and lit the fire...

And now I am planning to spend the next two days on solitary retreat...I'll be offline at home now until Friday (or at least midnight thursday!).
Lots of reading and music and a bit of creativity...just like forty years ago...
When Mountbatten was killed, for example, we heard the news by chance, while camping in scotland...

See you on the other side! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment