Sunday 29 March 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 6

Today I walked the dog!

Hello, is anybody there?! How are you all surviving these strangest of all times?

I am reliably informed it is a Sunday, so Kitty and I took our headphones with us as usual, to catch up with The Archers Omnibus while walking. In the world that is Ambridge, life continues as normal - well, what passes for 'normal'...
(*spoiler alert* - wicked gang-master posing as suitable prospective husband for poor Kirsty!)
We know full well that the Archers catches up with world events a day or two late usually - but seriously? Down The Bull? Clubbing with your sibs? Visiting someone in hospital?
Not a sign of the virus ANYWHERE!

Colder and sunny this morning, and up we went to the deserted golf-course, to enjoy the air and the view...surely among the best in the world. I can see why people take up golf...no, actually I can't, but no matter.
Kitty wanted to go into the wood - she had heard rumours of badgers - so we did a huge circuit and returned along the Promontory Walk...

Last night I did a kiln-firing, which is still cooling, so tomorrow I shall have fun with ink and wax. Pics to follow...
Today I scraped down some dishes I made yesterday...

And prepared my CV for my application to join the cast of The Archers...not as Kirsty though

No comments:

Post a Comment