Tuesday 31 March 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 8

Today I walked the dog...and didn't achieve much else, if I'm honest

I started the day late with a scratchy throat, headache and achey limbs. 
'Here we go then,' was my thought as Kitty and I walked, and I decided discretion was the better part of of valour as far as the trip to town I had planned, for essential supplies..

So Alistair went instead...and he has been busy coming and going and doing things all day, and is now out being a Samaritan - one of the few remaining activities allowed us...!)

I do feel better this evening though, so hopefully it was just a passing thing. I've chatted (on Skype, how 21c am I !) to my mate and finished making a few things, but all in a blah sort of way tbh
Here they are anyway...

See you tomorrow..I'll try to get out the right side of the bed !

No comments:

Post a Comment