Friday 3 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 11

Today I walked the dog...spring has returned and Kitty and I were warm by the time we got to her field at the top.
There were violets in profusion - I pointed them out and Kitty was so excited she ran in circles and then rolled in some badger poo!

The rest of our walk was uneventful, apart from the loveliness of seeing TWO jays in the trees up the road. And meeting my neighbour and Kitty's best friend...and bringing her phone home for Alistair to work his techie magic on. 
Which meant she had to call by to pick it up later, and Kitty got to tell her she had HAD A BATH!

A sunshiny day for sitting in the garden, reading, watching Alistair build the ark, (I mean, rack), chatting with various passers-by..

And pondering skin-hunger and information-overload.

Just for you:
...https://youtu.be/e6QtbKZ2d6g
You're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment