Wednesday 8 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 16

Early April ..."shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
What a beauty!
And today I walked the dog...

I had planned to wait until the late afternoon to take Kitty out, as there is the lowest of low tides (Full-Moon effect) and I was going to walk over to Clarach and back around the rocks.

But it was too lovely and we enjoyed a silent stroll over the hill, as so often, and then went down to the beach for a bit as the tide started to go down.

This afternoon saw the official opening of our private gym...with a rack made from pieces of wood of various ages (some have moved home with us several times, a gym bench found on the prom, a set of bought (!) weights and a temporary bar made from old windsurfing masts (the bought one is at present lost in translation) - we are all set to go!

When Ben was pre-playgroup, I used to take him to 'mini-gym', a toddlers' version of the after-school gymnastics the girls would do. He used to tell Daddy he had been to 'Jimmy-Gym'

So here it is -  I present you the Thompson Jimmy-Gym...sadly you cannot share it physically with us.
But that's the point, isn't it...

PS...I forgot to say I did a little desultory gardening, and exchanged clothes-pegs for apples at the back gate.
As you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment