Friday 10 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 18

Today I walked the dog.
Wow...an early start this morning meant that I had baked a fabulous sourdough loaf:

And hung two washloads and been for an early walk, all before 'meeting' with my study- buddies at 10.30 in the attic. 
(As I turn off the picture on Skype I am able to lie down, snuggle in my quilt, slurp tea, pick my nose etc, all unbeknownst to the serious-minded)

It was exhausting nevertheless and I recovered slowly over sourdough lunch and lots of weak tea...

This afternoon, quite late because it has been hot, we were able to do another session at the Thompson Jimmy-Gym...to the amusement of a kind neighbour, bringing me rosemary and sage for cuttings. I told him about exchanging clothes-pegs for apples at the back gate...
'Like communism isn't it!' his comment.
Indeed.

H. of clothes-peg fame dropped off a plant too today, with a truly lovely card...I had seen her out on her balcony early this morning, elegantly TiChi or QiGong-ing and told her she was destined to appear regularly on my blog.

Which reminds me...if you are reading this, AND are local, AND have bread flour - I have a lovely sourdough starter just for you. 
At your garden gate. Or mine, not fussy...

No comments:

Post a Comment