Thursday 23 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 31

Today I walked the dog...and it was cooler this morning than of late, and our walk was shorter.
Up over the golf-course to start with, where the stand of eucalyptus I had seen yesterday had continued to ask to be photographed...
I had a 'Brigadoon' moment of being unable to find them...but then they appeared in a slight dip, and I realised why I had never noticed them before...

We met Alistair on his bike at the top of the golf-course, and then returned home, marvelling at the sudden onset of early-summer...there were Weigela out in some places, and even Rhodadendron in full flower!

After a tough gym session and brunch I did boring domestic stuff and then sat in the garden reading Mary Oliver to recover...

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment