Monday 20 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 28

Today I walked the dog...

So here we are, four weeks into the Great Lock-Down...I am sitting in the garden, after 6pm, still in really warm sunshine - though the cool east wind may send me around to the sea-facing wall and the 'sunset bench', cider in hand, before long...

Kitty and I had a wonderful walk today, but later than usual as it was my turn to go to the supermarket AGAIN!
Actually shopping was all ok...I was steady and cool, having meditated (though would do well to have breakfasted...)
The various neighbours got what they needed too, thanks to Alistair, and Kitty and I were able to escape...
It was going to only be a short walk (I was hungry!), but you know...

The woods were lovely and the sun has brought out the wonderful scent of the bluebells...
I stopped to take a picture of some ferns unfurling

...and I wonder idly if I watched for a VERY long time, might they unfurl also some wisdom?

We also had a couple of conversations, which, added to the one at a friend's gate whilst dropping in shopping, probably reaches my social interaction limit for a day or two!

What did I do this afternoon? You may well ask - I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment