Saturday 4 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 12

Today I walked the dog...Saturday again already, the world has changed beyond belief, and yet...
And yet, apart from being still quieter, the world is as beautiful as it was last week. And the week before.

Today I saw a stonechat. And picked more wild garlic. And met Cody again...he has got to know which pocket the 'swasages' are in. And she is Rosa - we had a long chat...from six feet away.

Later today the picture I bought was delivered by the artist to my gate. And is in three-day quarantine.

I had my hair cut too, while neighbours and acquaintances passed the time of day at the gate.

And so the days pass...conversations on WhatsApp, the squat-rack in the garden is nearly finished, we are well...
And yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment