Saturday 25 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 33

Today I walked the dog...after a slow start and a longish (for me) meditation.
We started up our road and then cut down the little path to cross the stream and go up the other road instead...

And on up to Kitty's Field to walk through Coed Y Cwm, picking a bagful of wild garlic as we went.

The sheep and lambkins were lively in the sunshine , but Kitty was (almost) perfectly behaved and enjoyed a rampage on the golf-course as a reward...

And the rest of the day? Domestic stuff and chatting with a friend at the garden-gate.

And I made a petalled dish, while sitting outside in the sun...

And, while we were out this morning, I made my first (ever) attempt at a video...but can't access it here, so here is a 'still' to whet your appetite...

Shadow-dancer anyone?

And here is the sun setting, here and now...

You're welcome...



No comments:

Post a Comment