Saturday 11 April 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 19

Today I walked the dog and it was warm and sunny, even first thing.
And deserted... all up over the golf-course and around one of our usual routes.

And today I took my little headphones and listened, randomly, to a couple of things from Free Buddhist Audio. Only they weren't random of course, they both touched on similar themes of being present, being 'in the now', for now is all we can be certain of - this moment...never before, never again.

So I've been musing on this as the strange sunny Saturday drifted by...the streets , the prom, the beach, the cliffs -  all deserted, but for now, it is as it is. 
And to be lived, as though it were all we have.

PS and H. who is becoming a fixture in the Lock-Down Diaries, messaged that their blender was 'smoking' - what to do? How lovely that we had a spare one, in its box in the attic. I swap it for a little bar of dark chocolate and a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment