Wednesday 6 May 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 44

Today I walked the dog...THE most beautiful day again, and we went up to Kitty's Field and around across the top of the golf-course, seeing no-one (hearing nuffin').
Taking advantage again of the emptiness and accessibility of the places we can't usually visit, we came down a different route behind the Big House. 
I was listening to music on my headphones, for a change (and had been dancing up at the top)...
We came down the slope in glorious sunshine, with the trees in spring-leaf, Kitty insanely chasing the tennis-ball and the scent of sea and ferns. A band called Paper Aeroplanes were playing the song they sang here, not very long after we moved...

https://youtu.be/Y76vBUiIpa4

You'll like this...trust me, it's called Aberystwyth.

That's all...gonna Skype-call me bestie now, 'cos I'm so 21 century.
Actually 'cos I can't sit in Medina  with her, drinking Gingerella. 
(Though atm I couldn't hear if I was...THAT'S an interesting thought!)

Lying down with olive oil in my ear...Kitty decides to stake a claim to the cushion...

No comments:

Post a Comment