Saturday 9 May 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 47

Today I walked the dog...up through the green-singing woods in dappled sunshine to meet Alistair, and then back around the Promontory Walk.

And this afternoon I sat in a deckchair in the garden with my 'new' books.

Son has been busy making his new flat beautiful and sending pics of his houseplants ...

...and wanting to know what I am growing...

(sprigs of herbs rooting on the kitchen windowsill)

And mighty oaks from Taraloka acorns...

Our deckchairs are many, many years old...they came to us 3rd-hand over forty years ago and I have re-covered them at least twice

And tonight we watched The People's Choice of Morse...not the one I would have chosen tbh, though Diana Quicke was lovely and you can't fault Jim Broadbent. But a young Sean Bean?!

No comments:

Post a Comment