Wednesday 13 May 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 51

Today I walked the dog...on the beach, as the tide was out and the breeze cold.

My ear was hurting and, after another phone-consultation, I had a face-to-face appointment with a doctor!

A surreal experience...driving into a near-deserted car park (there was a young man coming for a blood-test), ringing the doorbell, eventually being told to wait in the car for ten minutes and then ring the doorbell again...
We were eventually ushered in through a side-door, by a gowned and masked doctor. It was as well Alistair was with me to act as interpreter - with his hearing-aid in he could hear what the masked-man asked, which I couldn't, and turn to speak to me!

It turns out there is no infection, which is what was worrying me, but I have to persist with the Otex for three weeks! Ho hum...

I don't cope well with pain, good night...


No comments:

Post a Comment