Sunday 10 May 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 48

Today I walked the dog...while the brilliant sunshine lasted. 
Up to Kitty's Field and through Coed Y Cwm to gather wild garlic. We met the elderly chicken-man out with his shouty-dog - and stood well away with our backs to him, while he manoeuvred it past...

Someone has been building a really impressive den in the wood...

Home over the golf-course, just in time to make my 11am Skype-call...leaving Kitty, who was suspiciously pongy, outside with Alistair, who then bathed her...

By the time we were finishing lunch it was clouding over and cooling down, so we did a hard gym session, before retreating inside for showers and Sunday admin.
Testing the smoke, CO and heat-alarms is one of my jobs...yay, I can still hear them!

A few days ago I rescued a large homeless piece of wood from the cliff-side. It doesn't have a story - or at least it hasn't yet revealed it's story to me - but it has settled well into its new home, don't you think?

Yes, I am still deaf...

No comments:

Post a Comment