Tuesday 19 May 2020

The Lock-Down Diaries Day 57

Today the dog walked me...

Tired of being in charge (who am I kidding?!), I let Kitty's whims determine the course of our walk today.
So we started from the front gate (probably because Alistair was was leaving that way for a bike ride, so there was the Possibility of going somewhere IN THE CAR!) and up towards the golf-course.
But at each junction, Kitty chose the way and we meandered in a fairly leisurely fashion around some of our usual paths.
To be honest, I did have to be firm once or twice...I really didn't want to enter a total stranger's back garden on one of the estates. Even though, as Kitty explained, there was a distinct possibility of A CAT in the shrubbery...

A gentle, wandery stroll then, and we returned in time for a gym session before lunch (still in de-load mode, yay!).
This afternoon I worked on rescuing some of the vessels I had deemed 'hopeless disasters' last night:

And took a pic of my foot, as reflected in the newly polished coal-scuttle:

You're welcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment